cordova-dev mailing list archives

From David Lewis <lewi...@gmail.com>
Subject Question about caching
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 18:46:09 GMT
I've got a Cordova 2.6 app on iOS 6 that uses ~/Documents as the webroot
for updating purposes. Because of the JS load, when the index.html is
reloaded after it is changed (delete and copy from the update), not
everything is loaded again.

I don't have the details for it, but there is a display parameter that
should change when the new page is loaded. So far, the only way to achieve
this is through resetting the entire app through user intervention.

I've seen reference to iOS Safari caching POST, which we are certainly
using, but the data in question is generated from local files.

Is there a way to reset the cache when the index.html is reloaded?

Thanks,

David