cordova-dev mailing list archives

From David Lewis <lewi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about caching
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 20:15:16 GMT
I call removeAllCachedResponses before loading the new index.html.

The page does appear to reload but we have files that load files and files
that get injected into divs. The updated files are not injected. The old
cached version is used instead.

    NSString *reloadTarget = [docDir stringByAppendingPathComponent:[
NSString stringWithFormat:@"/index.html"]];

    [[NSURLCache sharedURLCache] removeAllCachedResponses];

    [self.webView loadRequest:[NSURLRequest requestWithURL:[NSURL
fileURLWithPath:reloadTarget]]];