cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@google.com>
Subject plugin.xml config-file setting not copying all tags
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 19:19:23 GMT
Anis/Fil:

I've got a plugin that contains the following in the ios platform section:

    <config-file target="config.xml" parent="/widget">
      <access origin="chrome-extension://*" />
      <content
src="chrome-extension://ohgfbmefaoadakchflddcopcmphnlcba/chromeapp.html" />
    </config-file>

The content tag is being copied fine, but the access tag is not (!).  I was
under the impression that config-file would do a raw copy over to platform
config?  Are we whitelisting/blacklisting tags somehow?  Bug?  User error?

-Michal