cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Use of Google Docs for Planning / Specifications / etc
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 18:56:30 GMT
-1, but hey, what can you do..

I guess that if we don't like opening links, then we will be consuming wiki
doc proposals via the wiki-update emails that go out?  Also, since it
emails for each patch, perhaps update the wiki with as few commits as
possible, including when making comments, and ideally without causing edit
conflicts with others editing.  Shish, good luck.

-Michal