cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Use of Google Docs for Planning / Specifications / etc
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 19:13:07 GMT
Great point: down the road we will use ML search and that doesn't index the
content of links to docs.

Thus I concur its reasonable to discuss initial proposals and settling
direction on ML, and finally linking to a wiki/gdoc which summarizes the
conclusion.  That doc can continue to make small churn on the details, but
new major shifts in direction should be a ML thread.

Sound right?

-Michal