cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: ATTN: I am going to merge plugman future into master branch
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2013 16:27:37 GMT
I think "missing target" bugs would be masked if no-target applied to all.
 Platform specific changes applied to other platforms may usually be
harmlessly ignored and go unnoticed, but sometimes cause hard.

Therefore, I would prefer a target="all" or target="common".

I think its a good idea, though.

-Michal