cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Gord Tanner <gtan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BB10 and JIRA Etiquette
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 13:43:22 GMT
The BlackBerry team has said on this list that they are rewriting
everything for BlackBerry 10.  They haven't shared any of the code yet but
have warned that it is a complete rewrite.  I am expecting it to be about
the same support (or more).

I think the issues are still valid as I can't imagine much changing when
they rewrite everything.

BlackBerry can chime in with more information.