cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about caching
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 19:57:00 GMT
We set up a cache in AppDelegate.m[1], and I suppose you could hook into
CDVPageDidLoadNotification[2] in your own plugin, then clear the cache[3]:

e.g.
[[NSURLCache sharedURLCache] removeAllCachedResponses]

[1]
https://github.com/apache/cordova-ios/blob/c6e71147386d4ad94b07428952d1aae0a9cbf3f5/bin/templates/project/__TESTING__/Classes/AppDelegate.m#L46-L53
[2]
https://github.com/apache/cordova-ios/blob/9facafb4f96c7f81097a9424505398821589ba54/CordovaLib/Classes/CDVPlugin.h#L26