cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <>
Subject Re: Test ID's for Mobile Spec unit tests
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 18:50:02 GMT
I think its a good idea. The ids would have to be long-lived for JIRA
issues though - not sure if the script can really guarantee that especially
if one adds more tests in the middle of a test suite. The only way I could
see this working if we manually add ids (with namespacing it won't be too
much of a problem).