cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [iOS] iOSExec
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 23:54:53 GMT
It's deprecated, see "Deprecated Plugin Signature Note":
http://docs.phonegap.com/en/2.6.0/guide_plugin-development_ios_index.md.html#Developing%20a%20Plugin%20on%20iOS

... although I don't think we print out a notice currently.

I propose that we remove it for the next version, it's definitely more than
6 months. Either that, if we detect the old format, reject it, and
console.log the new signature so they can update the JS call, since the old
format is not portable across platforms - until 3.0 is out. Changing the
old signature format on Objective-C is another matter as well...