cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Point release for 2.6.1?
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 20:33:45 GMT
Agree on 2.7 and love the idea for a regression label. Would be a good
'first bug' for folks new to the project to help cut support releases.

Here's a battery of queries, how do we decide we need a MINOR point
release? can it be just one issue cherry picked? does it need to be fully
packaged or is a tag enough?