cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: The plugin repos and reality
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 20:20:42 GMT
That synopsis on the wiki was super helpful Joe. I think we should stop
thinking we have to do EVERYTHING ALL AT ONCE. We do not need to audit any
apis. We do not need to update anything before moving into plugins.

We need to slowly move a plugin at a time, keep their current APIs, and
methodically move to the next API.

Anything that does not fit: don't move it out. We'll deal w/ it later. It
looks like everything 'with specs' can be moved with relative ease. Start
there. Worry about the rest when you get there. I suspect that is plenty to
try to achieve in the meantime.