cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Did Deepak forget to turn off debug in 2.6?
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 11:39:37 GMT
Did a little checking myself last night, because I was curious :-)

It appears to me those DEEPAK messages are likely some debug message
someone put in WebKit when they were porting it to their platform.  Eg,
Samsung.  Whoops.  Perhaps you can configure the Android log to hide them
somehow.  Or maybe you can upgrade to Jelly Bean, where hopefully they
didn't forget to remove their debug code.

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org