cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Point release for 2.6.1?
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 19:48:55 GMT
We had previously discussed creating a 2.6.1 point release that had only
stability fixes in it since 2.6.0, but no feature changes.

Does anyone want to follow through with it for this round? I'm leaning
towards focusing all efforts on making sure 2.7.0 is extra solid since
we'll be promoting during "conference month".

One thing I'm wondering is if it might be easier to do this if we added a
"Regression" label to all issues that we would like cherry-picked into
point releases. As of right now, we'll have to go through the commit log
and manually figure out what changes fit the category and cherry-pick them.