cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Scripts for CLI
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 13:26:34 GMT
The versions of cordova-ios, etc are tied to your version of CLI, so this
may actually be an argument to keep them with cordova-ios and not in the
project template. I think so long as we add a bin/upgrade_project
project_path that it doesn't really matter. We need to update the native
bits anyways, and such a script would be nice.