cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject App Harness Finally Started
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2013 20:29:32 GMT
Better late than never. I've imported Shravan's work-in-progress
cordova-app-harness work into the Apache repo.

The instructions for running it are in the README.md. They are fairly long
since they require cordova-CLI's future branch.

Shravan's task list for the week:

AppHarness: App re-download button to menu
AppHarness: Able to uninstall an app
AppHarness: Page Refresh button to menu
AppHarness: Create a script that will make a harness-compatible .zip file
of a Cordova app
AppHarness: Parse config.xml to get start page.
AppHarness: Code clean-up for context menu
AppHarenss: Delete directory before installing.

One thing I know he was hoping to get help with (aka for someone else to
do) is the URL via QR code scanning.