cordova-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: RC2
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2013 14:48:24 GMT
The goal for this release is to have a solid one ready for conference month
right? The first one being Adobe Max.

I haven't seen any testing reports for rc1 yet. I know Max was working
through mobile-spec on Android, but was finding some of the tests broken. I
think it'd be good to wait until late next week to give more time for
testing.


On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 5:23 PM, Jesse <purplecabbage@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yeah, let's.
>
> @purplecabbage
> risingj.com
>
>
> On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 2:15 PM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:
>
> > YES
> >
> > On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 2:05 PM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Should we fire up the script and create the tickets for tagging today?
> > >
> > > On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 12:01 PM, Jesse <purplecabbage@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > >> How about we let it sit, and plan for 2.7.0 release on Monday?
> > >>
> > >> @purplecabbage
> > >> risingj.com
> > >>
> > >>
> > >> On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 11:23 AM, Lorin Beer <
> lorin.beer.dev@gmail.com
> > >wrote:
> > >>
> > >>> +1
> > >>>
> > >>>
> > >>> On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 11:20 AM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> > >>>
> > >>> > Actually, let's just do a release.
> > >>> >
> > >>> > On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 10:30 AM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> > >>> > > Android versioning wasn't done right.  In fact, none of the
> > versioning
> > >>> > > was done right, and I kind of feel that we rushed the release
a
> > bit.
> > >>> > > That being said, I'm not totally opposed to us just doing
a 2.7.0
> > >>> > > release assuming that we can actually write the correct version
> > number
> > >>> > > in the correct fields.  (And yes, I'm also at fault for doing
> > this).
> > >>> > >
> > >>> > >
> > >>> > >
> > >>> > > On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 10:27 AM, Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com>
> wrote:
> > >>> > >> What broke?
> > >>> > >>
> > >>> > >> On 4/25/13 10:22 AM, "Joe Bowser" <bowserj@gmail.com>
wrote:
> > >>> > >>
> > >>> > >>>Hey
> > >>> > >>>
> > >>> > >>>The RC1 release was kind of done too fast, and the
versioning
> > broke.
> > >>> > >>>Because of this, I think we should really have an
RC2 release
> > before
> > >>> > >>>we do a 2.7.0 final release.  Perhaps we should start
an RC2
> > today for
> > >>> > >>>this?
> > >>> > >>>
> > >>> > >>>Thoughts?
> > >>> > >>>
> > >>> > >>>Joe
> > >>> > >>
> > >>> >
> > >>>
> >
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message