cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject reviews.apache.org
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2013 14:35:56 GMT

We have cordova repos for cordova-a* -> cordova-ios

This includes cordova-app-harness, cordova-android, cordova-cli,
cordova-ios.

We're going to try and put all cordova-app-harness reviews through this at
least.

There is a command-line tool for uploading diffs that can be found on the
"New Review Request" page.

Everyone should create an account, and under "My Account", add themselves
to the "cordova" group.

Not exactly sure how the groups work on it, but might be worth starring the
"cordova" group and see what that does :P.

Andrew