cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Release Page Updated
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2013 01:35:58 GMT
Thanks Shaz!

I'll add running RAT to the process (although I remember it being a pain to
install :P)!

Also - sounds like cordova-coho would make a good destination for
release-related tools then. We'll have to think of a better expansion of
the acronym though... "Creating Onwards Harmonious Operations"? awful...

Steve - can you address some of the TODOs that are at the bottom of the
page? (e.g. how to upload the zip to an apache server)