cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lorin Beer <lorin.beer....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BlackBerry BB10 Repos on GitHub
Date Sun, 07 Apr 2013 22:32:11 GMT
This is great stuff! I figured we'd be waiting for a while longer, great to
see this go live!
Tim and I will be going through this right away.
Bryan, I know you are on the
list<https://people.apache.org/committer-index.html#unlistedclas>; has
the rest of your team signed the Apache CLA as well?

- Lorin