cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lorin Beer <lorin.beer....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BlackBerry BB10 Repos on GitHub
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2013 16:45:24 GMT
First steps are to bring your repo in line with the current workflow and
cross platform tool chain.
A for instance is the create script: the other platforms use bash scripts
for the 'create' command, and BlackBerry's BB10 repo is dependent on Node.
There is an ongoing discussion on the list concerning node as a dependency
for our build toolchain, which I would encourage you to chime in on.

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 9:09 AM, Jeffrey Heifetz <jheifetz@blackberry.com>wrote:

> So now that the code has been out for a bit we'd like to start talking
> about getting the code into the 2.7 release.
>
> There are no longer any hacks or hoops to getting it running and anyone
> interested can try it out. Mobile spec results are about on par with the
> previous implementation and will continue to improve as we re-implement
> plugins.
>
> So what is the process for getting a large number of commits into multiple
> repos?
>

> On 13-04-08 1:39 PM, "Ken Wallis" <kwallis@blackberry.com> wrote:
>
> >To a degree I think the architecture has been simplified.  Was not the
> >Cordova APIs calling to WebWorks apis, which then hit native, whereas now
> >we don't have the WebWorks layer?
> >--
> >
> >Ken Wallis
> >
> >Product Manager ­ WebWorks