cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lorin Beer <lorin.beer....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BlackBerry BB10 Repos on GitHub
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 13:52:45 GMT
Great! Last week, I wrote a little script to provide unique tags to the
unit tests in mobile spec. Once those are tagged, I'll be pushing up the
currently failing tests in the existing BB10 implementation. Having those
tests documented will hopefully provide an anchor to move the discussion
forward.