cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Heifetz <jheif...@blackberry.com>
Subject Re: BlackBerry BB10 Repos on GitHub
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2013 17:43:26 GMT
Sounds awesome. Should we issue a pull request and someone will push to a
branch, or would you like to give myself or Bryan commit access to do it
ourselves.

We can push a "blackberry10" branch for everyone to look at and continue
to update there while giving the community a chance to play.

As per the timeline I know I just said 2.7, but with only two weeks, maybe
we should spend a large amount of time on our porting guide to make sure
all current cordova bb10 developers understand the changes.

On 13-04-15 1:20 PM, "Filip Maj" <fil@adobe.com> wrote:

>+1
>
>Pretty sure we can rewrite any history so it would probably be two
>commits: a giant delete and a giant add.
>
>On 4/15/13 10:14 AM, "Brian LeRoux" <b@brian.io> wrote:
>
>>Yep. Could be as simple as a hard reset to the latest SHA from GitHub if
>>the above is fulfilled. (Maybe start it in a new branch on Apache Git for
>>us to review in the meantime.)
>>

>>On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 10:04 AM, Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com> wrote:
>>
>>> WRT to BlackBerry since node is already required, it's not an "extra"
>>> dependency. The other thread is related to Android (and possibly
>>> iOS/windows).
>>>
>>> As long as the new BB repo supports:
>>>
>>> 1. Plugin design and documentation on how to do so
>>> 2. Command line scripts [1]
>>> 3. Can run mobile spec and passes at a reasonable rate
>>>
>>> .. Im happy
>>>
>>> [1] http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/CommandLineToolingDesign

>>>and
>>>scripts