cordova-dev mailing list archives

From James Jong <wjamesj...@gmail.com>
Subject who is James
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 19:27:23 GMT
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself to the group since I'm sure some of you are wondering who
this 'James Jong' guy is.  Probably not, but let's pretend you do… ;-)

I work in the mobile software group in IBM and my current job role is to help build and foster
the Cordova community as best as I can.  I work on a small team and that's our (very cool)
mission.  You may already know some of the folks I'm working with (Simon, Becky, Bryce, Pat,
Marcel).  We actively use Cordova and want to contribute to the long-term success of Cordova.
 I will likely be focusing more on iOS and mobile-spec initially, but also have an interest
in the CLI work and debugging.  Personally, I think it's awesome that I get to work with Cordova
as my full-time job and that is the main reason I jumped at this opportunity.  My previous
roles have all been with internal development within IBM, mostly on the server-side.  I've
worked on linux, network security, user interfaces, C/C++ and Java in those roles.  I am really
looking forward to getting to know you and working with the community.

Thanks to Andrew for suggesting that I do this.  Hopefully it gives you a better background
on me.  Feel free to contact me if you want more details or just to chat.

-James Jong