cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [cordova-cli] versioning
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 22:18:03 GMT
Really like this. It a) slims down the cli tools by lazy loading the
libraries as they are needed and b) solves the upgrade/downgrade story,
since eventually you'll be able to simply change the version of the
cordova npm dependency at a project-level.

The only "downside" (not really) is that every generated cordova-cli
project now is implicitly an npm project as it needs a package.json at the
top-level.