cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [cordova-cli] ripple instead of serve
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 21:50:36 GMT
I'm fine with removing server. In my mind ripple is just a serve command
on steroids. At this morning's meeting I believe some of the Googlers
expressed concerns about axing out serve, so perhaps a prudent first step
would be to add Ripple as an `emulate` command and then we can take baby
steps to extract out serve over the coming weeks.