cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [cordova-cli] - config.xml handling: should that move into ./bin scripts?
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 18:06:44 GMT
The platforms already look at config.xml at runtime to load plugins, set
certain app preferences, etc.

The one thing that this current functionality can't do (in most cases I
think) is changing certain bits of app metadata before compile-time.
Things like app package/id and app name. Maybe other stuff down the road
like splash screens and icons as well.

So a question brought up in the meeting today is: should we add another
project-level script that will handle this (and presumably be called by
the `build`/`compile` script)