cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Suggest: Add "Cordova Selenium Web Driver Sub-Project"
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 17:39:02 GMT
Nothing much out there for automation of hybrid apps, I have been working
on a project called medic [1] that hooks into a hybrid app using
javascript within the hybrid app package. Medic is the project that powers
Cordova's rudimentary CI setup [2]. It's designed to compile and deploy
our test suite [3] inside a cordova app, drop in an extra Jasmine test
suite adapter to catch when the tests are finished running, and report the
results to a single couchdb. This also allows for multiple medic setups to
exist simultaneously and aggregate test results for different devices.

The project is still fairly simple but it slowly building up.

Hope that can help,
Fil

[1] http://github.com/filmaj/medic
[2] http://ci.cordova.io