cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Document our JIRA contributor workflow
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 19:44:09 GMT
Yes, sorry! Just heading back from SxSW so please bear with me for a
couple days ;)

I have a set of jira scripts under the cordova-labs repo, under the "jira"
branch [1]. Currently, the one script in there creates the giant f-off
list of issues/tasks related to tagging a release in cordova. Came up in
the F2F last week that something like this for creating a "new feature",
top-level api addition, or issues that are very cross-platform would be
useful.

I'll get to it within the next few days and report back.

[1]
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cordova-labs.git;a=shortlog;h=ref
s/heads/jira