cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Issues with CLI
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 21:25:32 GMT
Thanks Pat, I'll take a look at what's packaged and see if we can trim
some of this fat. The plist module, if it is 15MB, is ridiculousÅ  I'll add
some stuff to the .npmignore file so the obvious stuff like temp,
fixtures, etc don't get packed up when doing an npm publish.

The spec/fixtures directory gets created only once you have cloned down
the repo [1], so to be clear no one DOWNLOADS spec/fixtures. Perhaps to
alleviate this, I split out some of the test-specific bootstrapping out of
the post-install bootstrap.js and instead put it in its own file that will
only be run/consumed when running tool tests.

[1] https://github.com/apache/cordova-cli/blob/master/bootstrap.js#L41