cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <>
Subject [ALL PLATFORMS] <icon> element support in config.xml
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 18:13:20 GMT
I've set up a parent issue to track progress [1].

Since this is a compile-time property, how would we go about supporting it
across all platforms? I'm thinking either a) need to add logic into each
platform's CLI scripts to parse the contents of config.xml, grab/verify
icon assets, copy them over into appropriate place or b) move that
responsibility into the CLI tool, but then we'd need extra documentation
on how to update the icon on a per-platform basis in case users are not
using the cli tools.

View raw message