cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject Re: App-Harness Description
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 16:10:42 GMT
Hey Andrew,

This is exactly what I had planned as well. It's as if we read each other's
minds.

I'll go through the document a second time and add some comments. Do you
mind if I edit the document?

What is this thing going to be called? cordova-app-harness sounds kinky.

For naming, my stance has been the Cordova App. There is no reason to make
it complicated. If the app stores, users would install Cordova. If you
think this is confusing users with downloading the Cordova framework (which
they sort of are), then call it "Cordova DX" (DX is developer experience).

Michael