cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA Permissions
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 20:13:54 GMT
Hi,

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 8:34 PM, Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com> wrote:
> CC'ing Jukka. Jukka, can you provide insight ?

The callback-developers group in Jira is probably out of date, as
updating it nowadays requires filing new INFRA requests. So, to make
updates easier, I just updated the CB roles to explicitly listed all
PMC members (whose Jira accounts I could find) in addition to the
callback-developers group. That should give Andrew and Joe (and
others) full rights to administer the CB project. If not, let me know
and I'll figure it out.

Going forward, when adding new committers/PMC members, it would be
good if they Jira roles got updated when the new committer account
gets requested. Did we already have a wiki page or something that
lists steps like these?

Re: Incubator category; Right, looks like we missed fixing that during
graduation. It seems like that's another case that nowadays requires
an INFRA issue to fix. Changing the category to "Cordova" shouldn't
have any adverse effects. (Categories are used to group related Jira
projects together. For example, if we ever wanted to have separate
Jira projects for the different platforms, they could all still be
under the "Cordova" category.)

BR,

Jukka Zitting