cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA Permissions
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2013 10:38:26 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 1:17 AM, Andrew Grieve <agrieve@chromium.org> wrote:
> Awesome! Yes, works fine. I couldn't find a link to it for the life of me!

Look for the "Administer Project" button (not link) at the top-right
corner of https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB.

> So... On the Roles tab, there are "Committers" "Contributors" and "PMC".
> The people in these groups don't really line up with reality. Any guidance
> here?

Yes, for now I just updated the "PMC" role, which is probably the most
important.

We might as well clear out the "Committers" role, as anyone there
could just as well be placed in the "PMC" role that grants broader
admin rights, most notably the ability to update project roles.

The "Contributors" role is good for people who aren't committers yet
but whom we'd still want to allow to assign or otherwise edit issues.
But then again I guess such people could/should just as well be
granted normal committership.

BR,

Jukka Zitting