cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ALL PLATFORMS] <icon> element support in config.xml
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 17:54:45 GMT
OK, so the icon could exist online as well:

<icon src="http://phonegap.com/foo/bar/res/hdpi/icon.png" />

I have no idea what this problem is trying to solve, or why we need
the icon tag other than to conform to the spec for the sake of
conforming to the spec.  I don't think the icon should change at
runtime, and I think it's fine if some of the paths don't exist on all
platforms, since you can have multiple icon tags, right?