cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] Moving plugins to core namespace
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 21:19:29 GMT
Honestly, config.xml is a file that is going to be edited by users
now, so the last thing that I want to do is get yet another script
involved, since it could really screw up their config.xml and make
things even worse.  I think we'd be better off giving them a heads up
when we release this and letting them copy and paste from our template
config.xml.

Also, once we're done here, plugman is supposed to do this right? :P