cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA Permissions
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 18:54:54 GMT
OK, I don't see myself on this permissions list. Are we in the
callback-developers group on JIRA? If so, can we add existing
committers to that group? What about the PMC? It says Callback is
still in Incubator on our JIRA account.  What happens if we change
that?

Any Apache Mentors around with JIRA-fu able to explain this system?