cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Anis KADRI <anis.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] Moving plugins to core namespace
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 21:41:14 GMT
What is it that needs to change in the config.xml as far as plugins are
concerned ? I am hoping they will keep the same name and namespace when
they get updated, right ? The only things that should change when plugins
get updated is the native/javascript code and maybe dependencies (but
that's another topic).

As far as naming everything core, I say why not. I wonder if it's not
preferable to have one directory per plugin instead to make the separation
even more obvious:

org.apache.cordova.acceleration.Acceleration
org.apache.cordova.capture.Capture
org.apache.cordova.file.File
org.apache.cordova.file.FileTransfer
org.apache.cordova.file.FileProgressResult

etc...