cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Braden Shepherdson <bra...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [plugman] js install
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 16:36:05 GMT
You'll need the future branch of cordova-cli and plugman, and to go through
a bit of a dance to get those two installed and npm linked properly. The
dance is as follows:

cd plugman
npm install
sudo npm link
cd ../cordova-cli
npm install
sudo npm link
npm link plugman

Now when you run 'cordova' you get the git version, and 'plugman' likewise.
You can skip everything after the first three lines if you're only using
plugman and not CLI.

Note that the master branch is currently broken with cordova-js 2.6.0;
you'll have to use the future branch. Unfortunately that branch is under
heavy development right now, but I'm trying to keep it in a working state.

Braden