cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Braden Shepherdson <>
Subject Re: A word about plugins
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 13:15:18 GMT
The original intention, circa maybe six months ago, was to use npm for the
discovery and installation. Our use case doesn't match with npm, though. It
makes certain assumptions about the way versions are handled, in
particular, that we can't accept, because of the global plugin namespace
problem mentioned above.