cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Braden Shepherdson <bra...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [Android] Plugins to send on the ice flows to die
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 14:22:51 GMT
+1 to killing WebSQL after we have IndexedDB support. It's no longer the
standard and only exists in Webkit. The IndexedDB support doesn't exist at
all in Android browser or iOS Safari though (a surprise to me, at least),
according to caniuse.com[1]

It isn't our job to maintain APIs that have been deprecated for a year,
though we can keep WebSQL around if we want.

Braden