cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Braden Shepherdson <bra...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: tag 2.6.0rc1 soon?
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 15:50:14 GMT
I'm working on rolling some of the plugin JS loading logic into cordova-js.
If that makes this release then it will be possible to play with plugman
without also needing bleeding-edge JS. Note that this logic won't be active
if there are no plugins, so it shouldn't be a high-risk change to slide in
before a release.