cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Braden Shepherdson <bra...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [cordova-cli] - what does the plugins folder do?
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 18:26:18 GMT
We want this to stick around. One of my goals for the CLI is to make the
platforms/foo subdirectories completely build artifacts. Native code, web
assets, JS code, all get copied on every prepare. That's not currently true
for native code, but it is for the rest.

Since we're doing that, we need the full content of the plugins to stick
around. Is there a problem with keeping this around?

Braden