cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Braden Shepherdson <bra...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [Android] Using shouldInterceptRequest for whitelisting
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 23:11:31 GMT
I was the one who made this change. We're using it to support
chrome-extension:// URLs in chrome-cordova.

I think it would work fine for the whitelisting. I'm not sure what it would
do to our responsiveness, though, to run this for every resource. The
crippling weakness may be that it was introduced only in API 11 (Honeycomb
3.0), and there's a depressingly large quantity of 2.1-2.3 devices still
out there.

Braden