cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Braden Shepherdson <bra...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [cordova-cli] vendoring the platforms instead of lazy download
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 17:42:51 GMT
I'm content to have the vendoring, it has some advantages as you wrote.

However, I would also very much like to add a platform that's running from
somewhere on my local disk, as I described in my feature request in the doc.

So I propose a flag like cordova platform add android
--target=../../cordova-android   where that local directory can have
whatever locally patched code I want.

Braden