cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Braden Shepherdson <bra...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: A word about plugins
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 19:56:47 GMT
Well, people keep making this implicit assumption and I have to keep fixing
it to keep my several JS-only plugins working.

The problem with plugman is a higher-level problem. If we want to keep
plugman as a separate tool to support building Cordova apps manually, then
we need a solution to detecting what plugins are installed. I'm not sure
what that approach should be.