cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Don Coleman <don.cole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HideKeyboardFormAccessoryBar
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2013 21:58:53 GMT
Shazron,

Did you get this to work?

I think the scrolling fix removed the blank space (of tool bar height) that
was visible when scrolling to the bottom of the page.

Are you adding an API to enable and disabled the accessory bar too?  I
created the plugin for an app where we remove the toolbar on a page with
one field, but re-enable it on long forms.

- Don