cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Don Coleman <don.cole...@gmail.com>
Subject Capture - specify video quality
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 21:35:03 GMT
I'm looking at adding video quality to CaptureVideoOptions.

Android has 2 options, iOS has 5.

Should I attempt to map some generic high_quality, medium_quality,
low_quality options to platform specific options or just pass in platform
specific options?

Android:
EXTRA_VIDEO_QUALITY
 0 low quality
 1 high quality (default)

iOS:
enum {
   UIImagePickerControllerQualityTypeHigh            = 0,
   UIImagePickerControllerQualityTypeMedium          = 1,  // default value
   UIImagePickerControllerQualityTypeLow             = 2,
   UIImagePickerControllerQualityType640x480         = 3,
   UIImagePickerControllerQualityTypeIFrame1280x720  = 4,
   UIImagePickerControllerQualityTypeIFrame960x540   = 5
};
typedef NSUInteger UIImagePickerControllerQualityType;