cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Decreasing the Deprecation Time
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 02:09:16 GMT
On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 8:06 PM, Tommy-Carlos Williams
<tommy@devgeeks.org> wrote:

> No one sees a deprecation warning and thinks "ooh… better not use that…", they say
"a warning is not an error" and move on with their project.

What I find incredibly weird is no one cares about our deprecation
method but god forbid your Android Java code is using a deprecated
method or constant. I've been contacted by users days after a new
Android version drops asking to get rid of the deprecated methods.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald