cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Capture - specify video quality
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 01:23:17 GMT
Originally "mode" was of type "ConfigurationData" (
http://docs.phonegap.com/en/2.5.0/cordova_media_capture_capture.md.html#ConfigurationData)
which had three properties "type" which is a string the referred to the
mime type of the data to be captured, a "width" and "height" property which
would be 0 in the case of image data. The "mode" has been dropped from the
spec and we were never able to support it so it should be removed. I've
just created an issue to track it:

Is there some magic script to create all the sub issues for the platform?

To answer your question I'd just go with "quality" as an optional parameter.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald